Fairytales of Love and Deception, Hope and Courage, and a somewhat confused mind.

Monday, July 25, 2005

What it's like to be an Official Blogger

Well I must say on reflection that it may be tough to keep this blog up to date with all the craziness going on for me. I'm kinda flying by the seat of the only good pants I have right now. Heck, I don't even know where I'm going to live. They call it 'Living with Ambiguity". In three months time I'll be so full of ambiguity that I'll have plenty to throw around. So bear with me. For now I'll soldier on.

Week 2 begins of Diploma in Youth and Community work. I don't know precisley what it means to be in week 2 of such a course, but given that I haven't experienced one before, I'm kind of excited. And so the whole purpose of this particular entry was to announce such a fact.

Oh, and thanks to Ludicrousity for the promo. Check out her blog in the links menu.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Yay! More promos for and from me!

Living with ambiguity! Haha! I love it! There's a phrase I haven't heard enough of... :)

So what else are you doing apart from CMS? I presume that means Kris has taken the Coast FM job? Is he up there yet? Fill me in on all the details girl, feel free to do it via blog or email.

Mon Jul 25, 06:31:00 PM

 
Blogger Bizzle said...

Sure. That'll pop up on my blog in a couple of days. Come to think of it, I'll do it right now. I'm afraid I may be setting a standard of regularity I can't sustain. Oh well, as they say, Living with Ambiguity! (thought you might need it one more time)

Tue Jul 26, 04:21:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have only 2 things to say:
1) What do you mean in 3 months you'll have plenty of ambiguity? You already have enough (don't u???) :)
2) I almost can't wait until you're sick of Diploma, because thatn i can show u this post & u can see just how excited u were waaay back in week 2, when you'll be struggling through week 9995175... :)

Tue Aug 02, 04:40:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home