Fairytales of Love and Deception, Hope and Courage, and a somewhat confused mind.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Weddings!

Oh dear, the girly girl in me is struggling to burst out at the moment, with all the happenings going on at the moment. I recently became an Almost-Aunty, meaning that my fiancee's brother had a baby, a beautiful little girl called Bella. Then I find out that not only are other folk in the organisation that I work for are engaged, but THREE, that's right THREE of my old school girl buddies are engaged! Congrats Dani, Katrina and Anna! And of course THE big wedding tomorrow (the Royal wedding of Poatina, and indeed the entire International Movement) of Liz and David.

There's nothing like a wedding (not least of all a ROYAL wedding) to bring out the girly girl in us all. I even bought new shoes (with heels!) for the occasion. Pretty big considering I am intending to wear my smelly old cons to my own wedding! (Social norms are only there to be broken...)

Until next time...

5 Comments:

Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Are you really going to wear cons to your own wedding? Who else is getting married? Anyone else I know? Apart from Howie and Jenny. Yay for them! When are you getting married by the way? Do you have a date yet?

Fri Jan 06, 07:22:00 PM

 
Blogger Bizzle said...

Questions answered in order:
-Yes
-No one apart from those already listed
-No
-I was talking about Howie and Jen
-Don't know
-No

Thankyou

Fri Jan 06, 09:42:00 PM

 
Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Haha. thanks!

Sat Jan 07, 09:37:00 AM

 
Blogger Kylz said...

lol go the cons! Woo for girly-girlness and excuses for her to come out.

Sat Jan 07, 11:30:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog. Keep up the good work. I also like purses websites. Some of my favorites.

Wed Feb 15, 12:43:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home