Fairytales of Love and Deception, Hope and Courage, and a somewhat confused mind.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

The Apocalypse Is NOW!

Last night during tea I did my trademark Biz move - I spilt my coffee. My lovely host on whose tablecloth the unfortunate drops landed remarked "don't worry, it's not the end of the world". My dinner companions and I then had an in depth conversation on the possibility of spilt coffee actually sparking the apocalypse and realised that it's very likely.

I now see that all the signs are there...the end of the world really is here. I have been an important piece of the puzzle since birth, in fact my very conception was marked out as a vital catalyst in the death of the earth as we know it. All of these years of coffee drinking, and the fact that I've spilt almost every cup, have been years of priming me up to fulfill my destiny. And there was probably some divine purpose in seeing the Goodies live in there as well.

One of the major signs that the end is nigh - I'm sitting here currently listening to Robbie Williams 'Advertising Space' and I'm hit by a remarkable revelation, that this is the second Robbie Williams single in a row that I've actually enjoyed. Admitting that I liked 'Tripping' was hard enough, but now another one? Something is seriously not right...

Stay tuned for more signs.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ludicrousity said...

I have forseen it. It shall be so. But you must first be in a broadway musical before the apocalypse can occur.

I love Robbie's music. Always have. Mostly anyway. I think he's a pretty big tosser, but I have always enjoyed his music. Well, not all songs, but most.

Thu Dec 01, 10:41:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We here at the wobbie order are pleased that you finally have realised why you are here, as we new of you from prophesy over 500 years ago.We will be in touch, in the meantime though watch for the frustrated pelican-a msg will come

Sat Dec 03, 07:26:00 AM

 
Blogger Bizzle said...

Finally - confirmation of my true purpose.

Sat Dec 03, 09:09:00 PM

 
Blogger Ludicrousity said...

But first! BROADWAY!!!

Sat Dec 03, 11:17:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home