Fairytales of Love and Deception, Hope and Courage, and a somewhat confused mind.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

The Conversion...

Lately I have discovered the untold delights and riches to be found within Dan's Mac. Now, I grew up a PC girl (not the politcally correct meaning of the acronym, definately not that) and never thought I'd ever understand, nor appreciate, the Mac. They were evil, the scourge of the earth. But I have to admit that in recent times I've been drawn into the tiny, dark maroon-coloured, cold room adjoining the radio office, coaxed in by the dim glow reflecting on the whiteboard. The excitement of the unknown, exploration, experimentation, that has lasted well beyond bedtime into the wee cold hours of the morn.

Heather, with all her innocent smiles and friendly hellos showed me the joys of using iMovie to create slideshows, documentaries and films. And then there's the days worth of footage of Uluru that was put at my disposal (once I figured out Guy's incoherant scribblings as to what was where) and iDVD. I was instantaniously hooked.

I think someone needs to do a medical study on the negative effects to one's caffeine levels and sleeping habits when they're exposed to such addictive substances. I'm having withdrawals...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The fishy is better...><(((,">...

Tue Jun 06, 12:24:00 PM

 
Blogger Ludicrousity said...

GO THE MIGHTY MAC!!! I've always been a mac girl, I'm a big mac advocater! No the burger variety, the computer variety! I was sad the 2 years I was in tas and had to deal with evil PC's, moreso evil microsoft really. Glad you're being converted Bizzle!

Wed Jun 07, 01:07:00 AM

 
Blogger Bizzle said...

Well...I still have to converse with PC in my everyday life. But they never really do what I want them to do. In fact, they seem to do precisely the opposite.

But they can make clowns... *<=0)><

Mon Jun 12, 05:36:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home