Fairytales of Love and Deception, Hope and Courage, and a somewhat confused mind.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Graeme's gone AWOL...

I can't remember what AWOL stands for...
So it's been a while, a lot has happened in that while. Getting back from Uluru I was straight into classes for two weeks! Which was actually really cool coz I got to see a whole bunch of mates again. But now I'm back at work, and I've been given an extra shift. Yay! I get to work with Benpaul. Yay! I rarely get any sleep and have been sick these past two weeks. Yay! Life's good.

I spoke in Po Worship this morning. Nervous as all hell, and I had to go to a four hour shift at the Bookshop immediately afterward! Ha! And then straight after that was a Media Training workshop that I'd barely planned. Fun in the sun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ludicrousity said...

AWOL: Absent without leave. It's a military term.

Wed Jun 07, 01:06:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home