Fairytales of Love and Deception, Hope and Courage, and a somewhat confused mind.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Panic Attack

I had a panic yesterday. I lost my engagement ring! Aaaargh! The worst part was admitting it to people so they could help me look. I spent six hours worrying and panicking and thinking that I was the worst fiancee in the whole world!

But then I found it. My housemate found it. Thankyou housemate! So happy ending.

Lately I've been really getting into tea. And after a rather heated discussion with a very cool British housemate about why I should only ever buy fair trade food, I went up to our local gift shop (which conviently sells some free trade stuff) and bought some free trade tea. It is soooo nice! Better than Lipton. Which is still good, but I recommmend Tradewinds if you want something both delicious AND socially moral.

But apart from tales of rings and tea, I have my first ever Media Training workshop this Sunday afternoon. By that I mean that I'm now co-ordinator of a six month Media Training course, covering both radio and video. I'm not teaching this particular session, but I am running the introductory part along with my sidekick Daniel. Think of me as all of this comes together, it's a bit of a daunting thing for a twenty year old student and her comic relief cousin to take on. But let it be known that comic relief cousin is great support and taking on the task of writing a whole video stream for this course.

Peace.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dboy said...

We get Tradewinds too! Friends of ours import it from Sri Lanka (my wife's got Sri Lankan family).

mmmm, Sri Lanka.

Fri Mar 03, 08:35:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

biz,where did u find the ring?

Fri Mar 03, 03:49:00 PM

 
Blogger Bizzle said...

Oh no. Not forgotten. Woulda rung her to say happy birthday but I was silly and forgot to buy credit for my phone last week. Come to think of it, I forgot to get it today as well.

Pass on my happy birthdays!

I'll see you both on Sunday anyway.

Sat Mar 04, 11:04:00 PM

 
Blogger Ludicrousity said...

It's my birthday today!!! WHOO!!!

Anyway, glad you found your ring! Phew! Must have been super stressful!

And you're a trainer now eh? Crazy stuff! Hope it all goes well for you!

I love tea... Mmmm... tea... I have tradewinds loose tea that I brew myself. Sooooo good!!!

Tue Mar 07, 03:54:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Biz, i saw your car today!

Wed Mar 08, 03:56:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home