Fairytales of Love and Deception, Hope and Courage, and a somewhat confused mind.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Pants!

I got to see the pants! I got to touch the pants even! So exciting. If you are one of the many that are thoroughly confused as to what that means, take a look here, though it may not help.

Ross Noble (best comedian in the WHOLE world) didn't know what to do with his pants, so he sent four pairs around Australia so they could meet people and have adventures. Then make their way back again, of course. And I was very excited to meet the Southern Pair, and to sign them, and contribute a spoon to their contents.

This is not me, in fact it is a short man and Adam Hills, with the very same pants as the ones I touched. Yes, I have touched the same pants as Adam Hills.

Though by the time the pants reached me they were a lot less pristine.

Listen 20th Jan to Triple j 12 noon - 3pm to hear the homecoming of the pants.



Note to self... Thou Shalt Not Worship False Idols

1 Comments:

Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Hahaha! That's so awesome!!!

Fri Jan 20, 01:10:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home