Fairytales of Love and Deception, Hope and Courage, and a somewhat confused mind.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Hurrah!

Yay what good happenings bestoweth upon me. Just found out that not only am I getting my very own partner in crime for my radio show, which is a killer for a lone soul to do, BUT that very partner in crime happens to be one of my closest buddies from my old C4 days who was (until tonight) on the other side of the planet and i was never going to see him again. But hurrah! he shows up and saves me from my overwork woes. For those that know Brandon Hansen, you can understand the shock when he just shows up outside of my studio window, grinning and running in for a hug.

Sooooo glad he's back, and sticking around for at least six months. Some sane company

Oh look, now I'm getting all nostalgic

3 Comments:

Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Yeah, crazy Brandon! I got sms's from him a few days ago saying he was back. Wish I could have caught up with him in Melb before he flew over, but unfortunately I was otherwise occupied and couldn't get out to the aiport. Glad you'll have someone awesome to work with, you'll have to introduce him to the blogging world!

Sat Jan 07, 09:38:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats fantastic that you finally got someone cool to work with, i would be relieved as well.CONGRATULATIONS

Sat Jan 07, 03:15:00 PM

 
Blogger Kylz said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! For random turning up-ness of friend-ness.. lol

Sat Jan 07, 11:35:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home