Fairytales of Love and Deception, Hope and Courage, and a somewhat confused mind.

Friday, January 13, 2006

And you thought Vampires weren't real.

This is so completely true, not just a product of my imagination. Though, I'm so tired these days it could easily be a hallucination...

Vampire goes for governor

Voters in the US state of Minnesota may find a self-proclaimed vampire on the ballot for the office this year.

Jonathan 'The Impaler' Sharkey says he plans to announce his bid for governor today on the ticket of the Vampyres, Witches and Pagans Party.

"I'm a Satanist who doesn't hate Jesus," Mr Sharkey said.

"I just hate God, the Father."

But 'The Impaler' says he respects all religions and if elected, will post "everything from the Ten Commandments to the Wicca Reed" in government buildings.

Mr Sharkey has also pledged to execute convicted murders and child molesters personally by impaling them on a wooden pole outside the state capitol.

He has told the Minneapolis Star Tribune newspaper he is a vampire "just like you see in the movies and TV".

"I sink my fangs into the neck of my donor... and drink their blood," he said, adding that his donor is his wife, Julie.

Mr Sharkey says he is announcing his candidacy today, on Friday 13, because that is his lucky number.


Please, if anyone's reading this in Minnesota, don't vote for this guy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ludicrousity said...

That's rather scarey really...

Mon Jan 16, 10:44:00 PM

 
Blogger Bizzle said...

I reckon.That would give me nightmares.

Thu Jan 19, 10:09:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home