Fairytales of Love and Deception, Hope and Courage, and a somewhat confused mind.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Grow Some Facial Hair!

March the 1st is National Moustache Day! Spread the word.

Whilst I myself, sadly, cannot partake in the growing of a moustache, I am more than happy to support such a cause...mostly because most of the guys around here are really getting into it and I can't wait to see their creations. So get into it everybody!


Yes, you too can look like Tom Selleck. Look how he glows!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think u should wear the moustache you wore when you played Manuel (i dont now if i spelt that right...)

Fri Feb 24, 08:52:00 AM

 
Blogger Ludicrousity said...

I'd join in, but, you know.

Fri Feb 24, 10:36:00 AM

 
Blogger Bizzle said...

Sure. Piker! ....might wear the Manuel moustache...hd considered it.

Fri Feb 24, 09:00:00 PM

 
Blogger Dboy said...

He was great in Magnum :)

Did you know he was almost Indiana Jones?

Wed Mar 01, 01:41:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home