Fairytales of Love and Deception, Hope and Courage, and a somewhat confused mind.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Make your own Dr. Who Scarf!

Feeling the cold?
Wanting to tackle a new knitting project?
Think Tom Baker's the fashion genius of the century?

Then knit your very own Dr Who scarf!

Yes that's right, as the winter months settle in there's nothing I appreciate more than an exceedingly long multicoloured scarf to wrap around my snap-frozen neck, allowing blood to flow to the head once again.

All you need is several hundred balls of wool, the pattern (provided below) and a willing mum/grandma.

I have one, and my life is better for it.

So, get clicking (as in, on the net) and get clacking (as in, knititng needles) today!
Dr Who scarf pattern website

5 Comments:

Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Nice one! I love your scarf! I might just steal it one day...

Tue Jul 26, 06:29:00 PM

 
Blogger Bizzle said...

Well, I don't think so. Top security surviellance has been employed...

Tue Jul 26, 07:23:00 PM

 
Blogger Ludicrousity said...

You just watch me...

Wed Jul 27, 12:22:00 AM

 
Blogger Bizzle said...

Thanks. I appreciate that. Lots.

Sat Jul 30, 02:09:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did anyone ever tell u Biz, thatyou would make a great sales rep one day? :)
That's awesome how you managed to find a pattern on-line, but then again it's you & it's Dr Who!!!

Tue Aug 02, 04:36:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home