Fairytales of Love and Deception, Hope and Courage, and a somewhat confused mind.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Elusive

I seem to have many entry titles refering to my lack of blog.
It's not like I can't blog, or can't be bothered. The truth is, my life is currently uninteresting. I came to this revelation when I realised that my last blog entry is evidence that I thought an incoherent sentence was more interesting than my personal experiences. In fact, I found my own life so boring that I've taken a holiday. That's right, my first holiday for a year and my decision came down to the fact that I was falling asleep at my desk out of sheer boredom.
One interesting thing that has happened, is that in my temporary role of presenter of a morning interview based programme I got to speak to Stephen Twining - of Twinings Tea! That was the most awesome thing that I've done for a long time. Thoughoughly English fella, very funny and very friendly. He's my new friend.
And I bought some of their new Chai and Vanilla tea and it's the best thing EVER!
I'll keep you updated when something else interesting happens.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ludicrousity said...

What's not exciting about tea?!!!

Wed Jun 21, 11:08:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home