Fairytales of Love and Deception, Hope and Courage, and a somewhat confused mind.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Just Trickin'

I wish I could have a reasonable excuse for being away so long... but I don't . Oh well.

I've been thinking, and my thinking led me to the conclusion that I really like Gotye. Not that there was that much thinking really. Just a lot of listening and going 'wow'. If you haven't heard his latest I recommend a little listen. He's a classic overachiever, but still loves his mum.

Take more risks when buying music. That's my advice for the week. After much postulating over what CD to spend our last $30 on, I decided it had been too long since I'd bought music on a whim, and Gotye happened to be that whim. Good whim, chocolate treats for you.

The entire album was created in various Melbourne bedrooms. Not bad, but then again my experience of bedrooms at the moment has the bed taking up two thirds of the room, and the wardrobe taking another quarter. So the thought of anyone doing anyting of note in a bedroom (apart from sleeping and looking in wardrobes) is pretty amazing.

My new house is going good, by the way.

So I hope all is good, I hope you haven't abandoned me by now.

Peace.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you Bizz!

Tue Feb 27, 10:31:00 AM

 
Blogger Erin said...

Indeed!! YOu bettr keep updating regularly! :)

Sat Mar 03, 11:05:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home