Fairytales of Love and Deception, Hope and Courage, and a somewhat confused mind.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Time for work

Gee I've been busy.

Not just busy in the 'spending too much time in the workplace' or '50 bazillion tasks to do today...' way, but in the way where things can't possibly be finished ever, and even when I'm not working and just sitting at home watching American Splendor (genius movie) or the Mighty Boosh (genius mad)(or possibly mad genius, have you heard Laura Imbruglia's Mad Scientist? Genius. Mad) I can't stop thinking about how I'm going to finish these impossible to finish tasks. Even my sentences are busy. How does one relax? Even these three all time favourite things (genius films, british comedy and music) do not have enough power to calm my cazy little mind.

Possibly it's just the insane amount of caffeine that I fool myself into thinking that I don't drink, because I've cut down on coffee (but increased Coke intake to compensate). And the lollies, ye gods the lollies! So much sugar.

I had a dream last night where I was doing the singing part of Substitute on Spicks and Specks. I rocked.

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I bet u did rock on Spix and Spex. ;)
And you may want to edit the little clicky thingy thing thats s'posed to go to my blog thingy thing.
www.XxSecret-WhispersxX.blogspot.com
=D
Glad ur back!

Sat Mar 10, 05:07:00 PM

 
Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Yay for spicks & specks! I was in the studio audience a coupel of weeks ago. Soooooooo fun!

Make sure you take time out for yourself. Not just an hour or so at the end of the day either. Take whole days off and make sure you get your downtime. Otherwise you'll never relax. And yeah, cut down on that caffine.... Kris is having a bad influence on you... not that you were ever not taking lots of caffine I guess. You get my point.

Tue Mar 20, 11:15:00 PM

 
Blogger Erin said...

Kris is doing good at being acting chap. He came to our Lunch Time thingy ma jig! It was cool. he is making friends! You should be proud of him! :D

Mon Mar 26, 04:31:00 PM

 
Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Where are you dude! You've disappeared!

Sun Apr 29, 04:53:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home