Fairytales of Love and Deception, Hope and Courage, and a somewhat confused mind.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Get behind me Satan

No, this is not review of the new White Stripes album. This is a genuine plea for help as I come under pressure from the powers of evil. And which of Satan's many minions is bothering me lately? Centrelink. Yes, Beezlebub has been chasing me through the Valley of the Shadow of Youth Allowance claim forms, trying to twart my attempts to understand what the many illegible questions mean. And I'm not alone in this. Almost every person I've chased up to answer my questions has had less of a clue than me. I'm beginning to form a theory that this is Satan's desperate attempt to bring down the enthusiasm of any new faith worker/student. And it's working. Almost. Down with beaurocratic life-draining forms! Down with beaurocrats! Heck, I may even go so far as to say 'Down with illegible rubbish!'. Harsh words.

Well, that's a lot off my chest. Now, on to my Family Actual Means Test, Centrepay Deduction Form, and Rent Assistance...

2 Comments:

Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Haha! I'm doing that at the moment too! I filled out all my youth allowance claim forms yesterday. And a health care card application too. Evil I tell you! PURE EVIL!!!!

Thu Jul 28, 09:47:00 PM

 
Blogger Dboy said...

Hehehe... soudsn like Bernard in the first episode of Black Books!

"Yes! Come in and talk to me about Jesus!"

Fri Jul 29, 01:26:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home