Fairytales of Love and Deception, Hope and Courage, and a somewhat confused mind.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

A Scene Altogether Unworthy of Depiction


My buddy/workmate/cuz Daniel Townsend has just released his very own brand new debut album, entitled 'A Scene Altogether Unworthy of Depiction' and it's pretty smashing if you ask for my opinion, and in this case I think you should. It's a bit of a family affair, featuring cover art by the talented Dr. Bowen (who also does some backing vocals, hehe), which is designed by Joshy, and one track ('Soul in my belly') features Miss Meagan and Tim, recorded live on MY radio show. I'm excited cause I got my first ever commissioned portrait and I just finished it (yes, there is a self-glorifying element to this post)! Yay! And I'm about to send it off to see what he thinks of it. Feedback is welcome from all peoples.

In the meantime, you can listen to some songs Here. Enjoy.

8 Comments:

Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Oh this is so exciting!!! I'm on a cd! WOOT!!!! Bowen sang backup vocals? What the? Did Bowen do that pic? What did you draw?

Sat Jul 30, 06:28:00 PM

 
Blogger Bizzle said...

No no. That's my pic. Bowen did a different one that I haven't got a copy of yet. And yeah, the liner notes do say that Bo-bo did back up vocals. Not sure where, but it is pretty strange.

Sat Jul 30, 06:54:00 PM

 
Blogger Ludicrousity said...

That's so awesome Biz! I love that pic! You're a talented chicky!

Sat Jul 30, 06:57:00 PM

 
Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Did you draw that or do it on a computer?

Sat Jul 30, 06:58:00 PM

 
Blogger Bizzle said...

Both. Drew it then put it on the comp to colour. It was nothing, really *blushes*. Ha.

Sun Jul 31, 11:44:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Handsome Dan don't love that pic (cos it looks just like him) then I'll eat the CD that I bought, even though it's really good. And what's this "MY SHOW" Business heh? Last I checked I was the one doing 6 nights a week. And how come the pic you did of Dan looks so cool and the pic you did of me looks so funny?

Sun Jul 31, 07:07:00 PM

 
Blogger Ludicrousity said...

I love that pic Biz! Can you post the one you did of Kris too?

Sun Jul 31, 11:13:00 PM

 
Blogger Bizzle said...

Come on, the one I did of little man doesn't look THAT funny. More realistic, that's all. (hehe)

Mon Aug 01, 10:20:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home