Fairytales of Love and Deception, Hope and Courage, and a somewhat confused mind.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

A.I.

Artificial Intelligence my foot! I dont know how this happened, or how we can make it un-happen, but somehow the image on the monitor of a HeartFM work computer suddenly decided to look at the world from a different point of view, expecting us to join in,and refuses to go the right way up again.
We tried to get some co-operation, but all we got were sore necks and a retraining of our motor skills trying to use the mouse...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was my fault, I accidently sat on the keyboard...I even tried sitting on it again but that didn't fix the problem. Went online to search for similiar experiences from others and found out that it's a regular occurence when cats or dogs get access to the keyboard for this to happen. The way to fix it or to sneakily do it others for fun is to press ctrl alt and a directional arrow simultaneously.

Sat Aug 20, 11:29:00 PM

 
Blogger Ludicrousity said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!

Sun Aug 21, 01:12:00 PM

 
Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Hang on, why did you sit on the keyboard Kris?

Kris, you should get a blog! And visit mine some time!

Sun Aug 21, 01:13:00 PM

 
Blogger Bizzle said...

Nothing untoward was going on at the time. (*turns face away to hide embarrassment and/or shame*) No, really. Just a meeting with station manager Rikk.

Mon Aug 22, 09:50:00 PM

 
Blogger Ludicrousity said...

I can't say I remember ever having meetings with Rikk that required keyboard sitting activities!

Mon Aug 22, 10:20:00 PM

 
Blogger Ludicrousity said...

And can I say for the record that A.I. is one of the worst movies ever made ever!

Mon Aug 22, 10:21:00 PM

 
Blogger Bizzle said...

I reckon! There was a point when it should have stopped...but didn't

Mon Aug 22, 10:54:00 PM

 
Blogger Ludicrousity said...

You have no idea the funny images I have in my head of a really bizaare meeting! HAHAHA!

Mon Aug 22, 11:08:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home