Fairytales of Love and Deception, Hope and Courage, and a somewhat confused mind.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Socks!

Socks are marvelous, magical things. They live in the forest of Ooshdoop, down near the river of Dingly-Dell.
I just got a new pair to live on my feet, and we are getting along quite swell-ingly. They are knee-high, brown with orange and green spots, and flowers just below the top. It is an exciting time of discovery when one tries out a new pair of socks, especially ones as overbearingly attractive as these. Such is the power of these socka, that all bow in awe of the IMMENSE POWER AND MAJESTY THEY BEHOLD! MWAHAHAHA!! Lucky for everyone I'm not a megalomaniac, otherwise I could quite easily rule the universe. At the moment I'm too distracted just trying to run a radio show. It's hard work, OK! Geez, you don't have to be so mean about it.

I thought about posting a picture of my socks for all to fully grasp the beauty of the power of such creatures, but then you'd all become my brain-altered zombie-like slaves, and I don't really want that responsibilty.

Oh, and fickle me is changing my photo back.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ludicrousity said...

SOCKS!!!!!! Socks are one of the most exciting things in the known universe. Indeed in the unknown as well I suspect. I don't know of too many more exciting things than buying a new pair of socks and wearing them for the first time. If anyone is ever in any doubt as to what they should buy me for any sort of present, then get me a pair of knee high fun coloured socks! OH YEAH!!!!!

Fri Aug 05, 12:21:00 PM

 
Blogger Bizzle said...

Big exciting news is the release of the health sock! Now sees the end of all sock related deaths and/or amputations.

Sat Aug 06, 01:33:00 PM

 
Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Is there really a health sock? Please explain...

Yay for socks!!!! Someone buy me socks....

Sat Aug 06, 06:22:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home